Moore Financial Service Group, LLC is a family of companies that serve the financial needs of Americans in a more synergistic way – by bringing together key resources needed to “build a better life”:
- In 1984 we started our business with one simple focus – help consumers save money on life insurance. But ‘buy term and invest the difference’ strategy is not enough to achieve financial success.
- In 1993 we created a Cash Flow Management System to help our clients reduce or eliminate unnecessary expenses and use those savings to build a retirement nest egg.
- 2004 we created the Integrated Financial Life Planning System (I-FLP©) to add to our position of being an innovative advocate for our clients. This is a unique proprietary system that takes a holistic approach to financial planning by broadening the conversation from just money to how money can be a key component of successful living. This step-by-step process is a journey of awareness, exploration and empowerment. The outcome of the process is a simple and robust Financial Life Management system that outlines the strategies, tools and tactics for accumulating, retaining and transferring wealth.
1. Moore Financial Planning Advisors, LLC (Registered Investment Advisor)
-Regulated by Florida Office of Financial Regulation
-Provides: retirement, financial, & investment planning, cash flow management
2. Interactive Financial Network, Inc (Insurance & Risk Management)
-Regulated by Florida Department of Insurance
-Provides: annuities, insurance & risk management
3. IFN Business & Tax Services, LLC (Tax Planning & Preparation)
-Regulated by IRS (internal Revenue Service), e-file Provider
-Provides: tax planning strategies for wealth building
In addition to our three companies we have strategic relationships with trusted partners around the country who bring expertise in Estate Planning, Long Term Care Insurance, Business Valuation, Real Estate, Forensic Accounting, Cost Segregation and College Planning.
This gives our clients unparalleled access for the best solutions to the complex issues they face – whether it is implementing tax reduction strategies for business, or designing a retirement portfolio that will generate a predictable income stream throughout their golden years.