1. Consumer – a person who has not entered into a financial service relationship but has disclosed non-public personal information to our firm
2. Client – a person who has entered into a financial service relationship with the firm or that individual’s designated representative
3. Confidential Information – personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources, about a client or consumer. It generally includes name, address, age, social security number, assets, income, net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history
Our firm collects nonpublic information about client and consumers. We will not share nonpublic information about clients or consumers with third parties not affiliated with our firm, except as noted below:
- To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client
- To maintain or service a client’s account
- If requested by the client
- With entities under common ownership and control of our firm
- With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support and deliver services
- If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm
As a client of our firm your privacy is important to us. We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal and financial information. We restrict access to confidential personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to guard your confidential personal information.
Please contact us with any questions about this policy.