Our process – What to expect
It’s not just Financial Planning but a Life Planning Process
…at MFS you will have a team of professionals that guiding you through our holistic process which includes the following:
- Initial Meeting –Discovery Conversation – Our first meeting is an informal (get acquainted) meeting. We’ll listen to you; get to know you as a person learn about your major challenges and for you to get to know us. We promise you clear, informative answers.
- Money & Life Conversation – Because the emotional response to ‘Life events’ will have a significant impact on your money. We’ll spend the time to develop a deeper understanding of how money fits into your life; and to fully comprehend what is important to you. We’ll explore the positive things you are doing and uncover new ways to enhance your current situation.
- Wealth Transfer Conversation – We identify cost savings opportunities where most people routinely overpay but don’t know it. We discuss how to maximize cash flow by eliminating losing strategies and unnecessary wealth transfers.
- Financial Life Plan – With a good understanding of your life’s goals, current challenges and financial hurdles, we develop a comprehensive Financial Life Plan designed specifically for you. It will outline the strategies, tools and tactics for accumulating, protecting and transferring wealth.
- Implementation – We work side-by-side with you to accomplish the tasks that must be completed for progress toward your goals.
- Monitor – Life is a continuum of change. We establish timelines to review and track results and make changes to deal with the real issues of life as they occur. We systematically measure the progress of your financial plan on an ongoing basis.